Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yayyyyy!

Most of my Prelim papers are done!!!!!
I'm left with amath paper 2 and Chem, physics paper 1.

Today is officially a rest day (Y)


Ohhh, and I love My parents soooooo much!

My mum always fetches me from school during exam periods, so I can reach home earlier to study for the next subject :)) it actually does help alot...
And she buys me alot of chocolates and sweets to give me energy as she claims.. But secretly (I believe she intends to make me fat) :O secret motive 101.
Ooooo, she even bought me my favorite GONGCHA once :))


And my dad always messages me after my papers.. Hahhaha!
Yeahh, he even keyed down all of my paper timings into his calendar so he can pray for me as I sit for them :D




Hahha, and I love how my dad seems so old school with his long face smiley :-)

*looks like him..now that I think of it.


Yeahh, I love them so so so much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment