Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ohh No.'

I came back home at 5 after camp comm meeting and I was supposed to study for my physics and Chem papers.. Which are tmr :/
I took an hour to bathe, change and stuff..
And 10mins into my revision.. I fell asleep :O
Yeah.. I just woke up.. And I'm so hungry.

And my sore throat is not helping the situation :((

Hopefully God has mercy on me tmr. By His will whether I do well or not.
I'm guessing I could have taken the entire weekend to study Chem and physics, but if God refrains from giving me any of His blessings, then I wouldn't do so well for my papers. Like I'll prob feel like shitting during my papers or something horrible like that :O
Yeah, so what if I haven't studied all that much.. If God chooses to bless, He will, if He chooses not to, it's perfectly fine as well.
The bigger picture is that studies (although God calls us to study well for He placed us as students) can never ever take a higher priority over God. We must never find more security in several days of revision than the almighty God Himself.
God has the power to give and TAKE away. Thrust that He does things according to His sovereign will.




No comments:

Post a Comment