Thursday, September 1, 2011

Teacher's Day

Yes. Today is teacher's day :D
Once again, like every other year, teachers day is fused together with aces day. (all children exercising simultaneously) day. Haha. But this year, instead of walking around the entire admiralty estate... We did a mass dance. Which I would say was alittle fail this year.
We spent like the entire morning trying to get the cheapo speakers working cus the teacher incharge couldn't hear the song. -.- we stood there waiting for super long!
By the time the dance thing started.. We all lost our enthusiasm to dance. So the whole exercise sounded really weak and uncoordinated :( bleahh.


After that, we had the usual classroom celebration followed by the school based celebration for the teachers! This year's performance was Alot better than previous years because the teachers formed a band and played for the entire school! I found that really cool. Most did :D

Pictures?
























Really ugly classroom btw :)













And these were all baked by my awesome friend.. And so professionally packaged :O and he's a guy!

Yeahh, so after school, had lunch with my friends before meeting up with my primary school friends :D (we meet twice every year)
I went back to Northland with them!

Everytime I go back to that part of yishun, so many memories come back to me :) l love it there!
When we reached the school, we realised that we kinda went at the wrong time... We only had 10 mins of visiting hours.. Of which we spent the time checking out the canteens and the midget toilets :) yea.. So we didnt really meet any of our past teachers..













So after that horribly short time we spent in the school, we ended up at yishun safra.. Typical. Just like old times.

We initially wanted to play pool, but my friend, Lynelle, was in her school uniform..so we weren't allowed in :(
Then we went to the end of the bowling ally and lepak there for like super long. My other friend, Nicholas, brought his guitar (for some school performance).. However he didnt know how to play it so me and Lynelle started playing random songs which was awesomely fun :D Yes, eventually we decided to go bowling.. But... the queuing list was super long and we waited for two hours before giving up and heading to northpoint to walk around. Typical again.

I basically re-lived my primary school days!

That's about all we did!
Ohh, and I realised how different my primary school friends and my secondary school friends are..

Let me just show you:




























































Primary school friends:
- they run away from the camera.. All these shots were candid.
- they all suck in Chinese (just like me)
Nicholas dropped his Chinese
Lynelle got a c6 for her o's and she's amazingly happy (:
- they are really easy going, smooth..?
- I have three really close friends (one couldn't come)

And then there are my secondary school friends:
























- they love to take photos.. Obsessions.
( the toilet mirror is like where you would find them most of the time)
- They are all really good in Chinese.. And I'm the odd one out.

- I have a bunch of friends of whom none I'm super close with.

--------------------------------------

Yup, on a whole, I love both my primary and secondary school friends. They're both cool in their own ways. Both enjoyable to be with and I can't ask for more really :)
Haha, and there's still Cg.. Which is whole different story on differences (:
I love em all!





No comments:

Post a Comment