Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dinnehh :)

Hmm, I love it when I come home to a surprise :)
Yeah, my parents are out (dating I suppose) muahAHAHHAHA.

And my maid cooked dinner for me and my sister ( dorcas claims she wants to go on a diet.. :O) what have I done?!!

Ok, back to dinner :)
Yeah, soooooo, she cooked us this:














- MACARONI and OYSTERS!!! haha, and meat balls (my Sis calls them pork ball :D)
Hahah. Yes. Awesome dinner. Oysters are the best by far.

Oh btw, we had such a long discussion on maids and germs HAHA question on whether it would be ok if a maid were to be more attractive than the woman of the house :o I wouldn't know.. Unless there are such things as attractive male maids? Yea.. That would be a problem :O haha, I Kidd, I Kidd.

Yeah, so after all that discussion, I realised that I really like my maid :) she awesome! Yeah, I wasn't the most fond of maids in the past *bad experiences*
haha, but my maid's really so sincere in her work and I can see that she really does her work cause she respects my parents and treats them as though they were her own. I guess we're the only family to her now cus her father died a few months back and her mum died when she was born.. And when I see how she enjoys and still looks positively in the way she takes care of my grand father and my family, I always think back to why I can be so ungrateful sometimes. If she has lost literally everything and still finds joy in life and in God (she's a Christian now btw.. Her dad gave her his blessings to convert to Christianity before he passed away when she asked him)
Then what more we, who God has blessed us both spiritually and physically. Why do we always make life seem as though it's hard and that we're suffering? I'm sure we all do suffer in one way or another, but if we look at how much blessings we have and compare it to the little things we count as 'sufferings', then we can truly realise how foolish we have been.
And the greatest blessing of all time is the fact that we are God's chosen people! To be even part of the elect.. Not by anything we have done, but by the will and sovereignty of God. I take this for granted all too often.
But I thank God for His conviction and how He reveals more and more to all of us. Without Him.. I'm nothing.





No comments:

Post a Comment