Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sick :(

Yeah, I fell sick today D:
My throat is killing me and I ache everywhere.

I have a feel theories how I got sick in the first place. Actually two.

Hmm. 1) I went to my friends condo yesterday after my last paper to play squash..
Yeah, but what I presume caused this to happen to me was this gigantic turtle my friend kept in his shower. Yes, I went to go shit and the thing made me jump. So I found out it's name was Bobby. Yeah, so I had to spent like 5 mins in the toilet with that huge thing.. And trust me.. It had really pervy eyes.
Yeah, I blame this all on Mr. Pervy Bobby over there >:(
I don't know how it's related to it but whatever. Freaky stuff cause bad things. :S


2) My mum recently fell sick with a sore throat and I think I may have caught it from her.

Hmm.. Something tells me it's still theory 1. Just saying.
Tee hee.


Yeah,
Best medicine when you fall sick:





YouTube, mints, some gross sweets throat thingys, and bubble tea :) yayness!

No comments:

Post a Comment