Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank you!!

English is over! Finally!! Woohoo! :)

Hahha, soo break down of how my paper went!

For paper 1, I wrote my compo about freedom.
Yes.. I went with my Brother's plan.. Write cliche.. And make sure your grammar is fine.
But like while I was writing.. I froze... I lost my train of thoughts for like 10 mins? Yeah, I was sweating all over.. Super duper worried. And i was like telling myself; "oh noo, Zenas, you're gonna fail this paper.. Look at the clock?! * And you're stuck!! * You're never gonna complete this in time! "
So I spent like that ten minutes praying to God, trying to flush out my human directed thoughts.

And with the Holy spirit giving me strength, i was able to complete my paper smoothly. The feeling of relyin on God was unimaginably amazing. More so in the form of assurance.. He reminded me that if I do screw up my paper, it would not really matter looking from an eternal perspective.
And yes, nothing falls out of God will.

The most amazing thing is that when Joel called me to ask me how my paper went.. He said that he faced 'somewhat' the exact same thing. :)
God is good :) too good already!
And yes, prayer does work. A God given benefit. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment