Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wow.

Sometimes.. I realize how much I complain about my life. I always see myself as getting it hardest. I get frustrated easily, I lose patience easily, and I think I'm alittle too sensitive to things at times. I don't usually say or show it, but I know it dwells in my heart many times..
I can't help but thank God for all that He is. I look at myself and all my ugliness, and all I can see is that a loving king, would give up everything for me. I look at myself in disgust that I would ever consider my life as a pain. Sickened. God has blessed me so much, not that He needs to, But purely because He loves us all so very much. The mere fact that I was chosen by God, and that He started a work in me, for me to receive and follow Him blows my mind. Why would a God save me? I have so many flaws, so much sin. Sometimes I see my non-Christian friends and how they care for people and how they are so 'Zi dong'.. And I just wonder 'why not them?' why me? It has to be God's mercy and love & nothing more. And I'm sure God place me with such friends to be a living testimony to them as well, something that I should make a more conscious effort to do. Yup, and I'm sure God placed such friends in my life to really teach me how to be sensitive and how to humble myself too. I could ask for nothing more really.
So yes, I shan't complain about how much I hate my school or how much life 'sucks' for me no more. The fact is, I appreciate being in my school, and I'll never have wished for anything better. And my life is great! I'm a child of God, and in time to come, I'll be in heaven, with the perfect Holy & Loving God Himself. :D that's way more awesome than anything else.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment