Sunday, August 21, 2011

Timely

The past few days were really good. thank you God!
Friday- accepted into poly course I really wanted! This means that I'd have less stress in my prep for o's! Which is also an affirmation I've been praying for cus now I'll be able to start deeper bs without having to worry over my results :D

Sat- Dr Ravi's sermon was really really good!!! Awesome stuff. So much truth presented in such a powerful manner :)
I believe God really spoke to me through him. Amazing. I got answers to things I've been struggling with for the past few weeks.

stuff I've been struggling with.
-spending time with God. Top priority.
-sharing the gospel and showing it through my life.
-praying for direction in my calling for His service
-reading more. Hunger for His word.

God's love is everlasting. It's one thing for Christianity to be head knowledge. It's another to make it reality.
Love for Christ cannot be one sided. A Christian who serves but forsakes his relationship with Christ is no better than a Christian who refuses to serve at all.
Service is an outflow of God's love.
Christianity isnt self-help at all. It's self-death.




Plus; at night, I really enjoyed spending time with the Cg, especially hearing from Grace.

Sun- I really enjoy the new sermon series. Earthly desires lead us no where, but the love and satisfaction we find in our Lord and Savior Christ lasts forever and ever.


Oh, and I can't believe Cheryl is back in Singapore for awhile. So long since she left :D haha.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh, and things I'm thankful for: (I'll make this list about Cg)
- I'm thankful for Kai Li because I'm really encouraged to see her inviting her friend.
- thankful for David who's been really there to learn and grow with me in our service to God through youthcamp
- thankful for Wee Theng and Germs, for spending time to pray for the Cg. Thanks for guiding and discipling us with genuine love and care each and every week
- thankful for Nadia, Ian, Xin Ting, Ryan and Marcus for their love for Christ and His work. It's really an encouragement and motivation for me to see you guys living and seeking God's holiness.
- and most importantly, thankful for God and His blessings on us all. Thankful that He is the root of every encouragement and every motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment