Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ahh, why did i even start this blog?

I think it went along the lines trying to journal at first.. but that kinda failed.
And then it morphed into something i used to kill time.. posting pictures and stuffs. But now, it seems.. i have no time :O just not the time i wanna spend on blogging. hmm.

I can still remember my intentions behind my previous blog. It started with my friend who just created his blog then. so I created my previous blog to compete for 'views'.. yeahh, i know, i'm ashamed of me too. haha. I even had a counter on my blog.. and i kept refreshing the page too increase the view count >:| haha, that was how insecure i was :/

Soo i guess i really wanna do it right with this blog. In the future, I'm gonna try posting about what i wanna remember about my walk with christ. But i guess for the time being i won't be posting much at all cus i'll be pretty busy. so i'll just wait till after my O's or after youth camp.


Anyway, apart from all that above, its been a really good week for me. I'm amazed by how in the midst of all my sinful acts throughout the past week, month, year, God really never fails to assure me of His love and forgiveness over them. And yes, we can never be 100% perfect.. and we can never stop sinning. But it's truly and merely the fact that we come to God in repentance, willing to change and step away from sin. Many times i still fall into temptations from the devil. Its no use praying for these temptations to go away because they never will. What i've learnt to pray for is for the Holy Spirit to empower me to resist such temptations as they come. I thank God for giving us all the willingness to turn back and fall on Him. I thank God for opening my eyes more and more each day. What more can i ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment