Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm always too lazy!

So day 2 of my official holiday.. And I think I've just wasted all my time playing black ops. Ahh. I feel really weird nowadays.. I know I'm suppose to enjoy myself and all, but yet I feel a sense of irritation not starting on my holiday homework. Argh. Maybe it's cus of the after MidYears syndrome..
I guess it's really unhealthy to keep worrying over whether I should start on my hw or not. Ah, whatever lah.

Yes, I'm insecure sometimes too :P God pls help!!
And that reminds me that I have to seriously spend more time with God, and not just deceive myself that my minimum amount prayers to Him is enough each day.. Ya, God gave me free time, I should use it wisely.




Anyway, i found this really cool app! Its called wordfoto.

Here, my personal blog pic!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment